Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This is for another bitch!!!

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars,
and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance."

The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
To think I don't have her. To feel that I've lost her.
To hear the immense night, more immense without her.

What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her.
The night is full of stars and she is not with me. That's all.

My soul is lost without her.
As if to bring her near, my eyes search for her.
My heart searches for her and she is not with me. - Excerpt from a Pablo Neruda Poem

Bull shit. This is not how i feel. Well sometimes...when i am lonely. But there will be others...just like her. Get on with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger silas said...

neruda cure for all! huggy! is thats any consolation!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home