Thursday, January 03, 2008

Apartment

I had a fairly long list of things to do and i managed pretty well. I am unable to move forward on my apartment. I have brought myself in to this position by bringing in two people who seem to have vested interests in this project. I find it hard to trust both. One, who claims to be my friend, seems more interested in making money out of me. The other, i do not know what this person wants. I just need to remove myself from the shackle of these two and move forward to completing this project on my own.

Both of them seem to have very definite ideas on how i should live. I do not agree with either of them.

All i want is for someone to execute the interiors of my house to my expectations. The way i want it done. Instead I have people trying to add value by thinking. I am therefore an unwilling victim of their constipated thinking. People give their suggestions like they know something. They possibly think their suggestions are actually welcome. To hell with these people.

I guess I just have to take charge of the situation. I am not the kind who can soft peddle, therefore i must be prepared for some emotional outbursts. I should also be prepared for some social repercussions. If that is what it takes to live the way I want, so be it.

1 Comments:

Blogger N said...

http://theatre-nisha.110mb.com/upcoming.html

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home